It’s June, which means that it’s time to start planning that perfect summer party! Pineapples are everywhere these days—in home decor, food, and DIY projects. Why not throw a summery-sweet party revolving around this spiky fruit!
Here are some great pineapple inspired ideas to make your party a hit!
1. To quench your guest’s thirst, serve up this refreshing Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade. With just three ingredients, this beverage will be easy to make and will have your guests asking for more.
2. Instead of going with the traditional cupcakes for a party, why not try out these Pineapple Cookies! BakeEat350 offers three different pineapple cookie variations that you could try, depending on your skill level. All three look so delicious and very tropical.
3. These Frozen Chocolate Dipped Pineapple Pops are a cool dessert to serve on a hot summer day. Plus, being on a stick makes these yummy treats portable so your guests can mingle around while enjoying this sweet treat.
1. You don’t need to spend a fortune on party decor, by just using paper, you can create these adorable Pineapple Straw Toppers! Don’t be scared by the term ‘origami’, once you get the hang of it, they are very easy to create.
2. We have a soft spot for washi tape, so when we stumbled across this Pineapple Washi Tape Print, we couldn’t help but share. With just a few supplies, you are able to create your own custom Pineapple Print that will be the perfect centerpiece for all those delicious treats.
3. Apply our Pineapple Removable Border or Mini Pineapples Printed Wall Decal to your walls for an instant tropical feel. Keep them up after the party to spice up any room or remove them and save them for your next tropical themed party!
4. To add cozy ambiance to your party, create your own Pineapple Night Light! Although they will be a hit for the party, we have a feeling these will be a permanent fixture in your home.
1. Giving your guests a memento is a great way to end the night. This DIY Pineapple Planter will be cherished for years to come!
2. These DIY Itty Bitty Pineapples can be decoration and a great little gift to give to your guests when they leave. Who would have thought that some paint, card stock and hot glue could transform a walnut so well!
3. Last but not least, this Pineapple Stamped Tote will thrill your guests and can be used ALL the time. Whether it’s for groceries, carrying books or used for a purse, this party favor will keep the memory of your fantastic party alive.
We hope that we have inspired you to have your very own Pineapple Themed Party this summer! Now it’s time to put our sunglasses on, indulge with a fruity drink, kick back and relax.
Happy Hump Day!